Quality Assurance Manager
The Stratford District Council is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to establish, implement and maintain quality systems and procedures for the Environmental Services department. The role will have a high level of accountability to ensure quality outcomes and exceptional service delivery for the public and internal staff.
This is a permanent full-time position and includes:
- Supervision and support of staff
- Establishment and implementation of quality management systems
- On-going business and process improvements
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Management of the preparations of Land Information Memorandums
- Coordination of monthly and quarterly reporting
The successful applicant will ideally have qualifications in project management or business administration and have experience in design or maintenance of quality management systems, experience in process mapping and knowledge of Local Government tasks and statutory requirements. They will be an exceptional team player and strive to ensure the entire department will run at its full potential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
An Individual Employment Agreement will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Your CV and completed application should be received no later than 4.30pm Friday 6 March 2020.